Monday, February 16, 2015





Does the constitution really helps me in shaping my personality as a whole?


There are lots of people who helping me in shaping my personality as a whole. Just like my parents, they are the one who is always there to guide me in every step that I take in my life even if it is bad or good. They were there when I need someone to talk to and someone to celebrate my achievements in life. Another is the teachers. They were there when we need guidance in school. When we were having problems understanding the lesson and if we were taking the wrong path in life. Another is the constitution. The constitution helped me in shaping my personality by implementing laws that all the people should follow. They helped me in making myself disciplined all the time whether I’m at home, in school or maybe in other places.


No comments:

Post a Comment